Sponsored Links

Rabu, 20 Desember 2017

Sponsored Links

University of North Carolina Wilmington - ppt download
src: slideplayer.com

The International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems 10th Revision (ICD-10) is a coding of diseases and signs, symptoms, abnormal findings, complaints, social circumstances and external causes of injury or diseases, as classified by the World Health Organization (WHO). This page contains ICD-10 Chapter IX: Diseases of the circulatory system.


Video ICD-10 Chapter IX: Diseases of the circulatory system



I00-I99 - Diseases of the circulatory system

(I00-I02) Acute rheumatic fever

  • (I00) Rheumatic fever without mention of heart involvement
  • (I01) Rheumatic fever with heart involvement
    • (I01.0) Acute rheumatic pericarditis
    • (I01.1) Acute rheumatic endocarditis
    • (I01.2) Acute rheumatic myocarditis
    • (I01.8) Other acute rheumatic heart disease
    • (I01.9) Acute rheumatic heart disease, unspecified
  • (I02) Rheumatic chorea

(I05-I09) Chronic rheumatic heart diseases

  • (I05) Rheumatic mitral valve diseases
    • (I05.0) Mitral stenosis
    • (I05.1) Rheumatic mitral insufficiency
    • (I05.2) Mitral stenosis with insufficiency
  • (I06) Rheumatic aortic valve diseases
    • (I06.0) Rheumatic aortic stenosis
    • (I06.1) Rheumatic aortic insufficiency
    • (I06.2) Rheumatic aortic stenosis with insufficiency
  • (I07) Rheumatic tricuspid valve diseases
    • (I07.0) Tricuspid stenosis
    • (I07.1) Tricuspid insufficiency
    • (I07.2) Tricuspid stenosis with insufficiency
  • (I08) Multiple valve diseases
    • (I08.0) Disorders of both mitral and aortic valves
    • (I08.1) Disorders of both mitral and tricuspid valves
    • (I08.2) Disorders of both aortic and tricuspid valves
    • (I08.3) Combined disorders of mitral, aortic and tricuspid valves
  • (I09) Other rheumatic heart diseases
    • (I09.0) Rheumatic myocarditis
    • (I09.1) Rheumatic diseases of endocardium, valve unspecified
    • (I09.2) Chronic rheumatic pericarditis
    • (I09.9) Rheumatic heart disease, unspecified

(I10-I15) Hypertensive diseases

  • (I10) Essential (primary) hypertension
    • Arterial hypertension
    • High blood pressure
  • (I11) Hypertensive heart disease
  • (I12) Hypertensive renal disease
    • Hypertensive nephropathy
  • (I13) Hypertensive heart disease and Hypertensive renal disease
  • (I15) Secondary hypertension
    • (I15.0) Renovascular hypertension

(I20-I25) Ischemic heart diseases

  • (I20) Angina pectoris
    • (I20.0) Unstable angina
    • (I20.1) Angina pectoris with documented spasm
      • Prinzmetal's angina
    • (I20.8) Other forms of angina pectoris
    • (I20.9) Angina pectoris, unspecified
  • (I21) Acute myocardial infarction
  • (I22) Subsequent myocardial infarction
  • (I23) Certain current complications following acute myocardial infarction
    • (I23.0) Haemopericardium as current complication following acute myocardial infarction
    • (I23.1) Atrial septal defect as current complication following acute myocardial infarction
    • (I23.2) Ventricular septal defect as current complication following acute myocardial infarction
    • (I23.3) Rupture of cardiac wall without haemopericardium as current complication following acute myocardial infarction
    • (I23.4) Rupture of chordae tendineae as current complication following acute myocardial infarction
    • (I23.5) Rupture of papillary muscle as current complication following acute myocardial infarction
    • (I23.6) Thrombosis of atrium, auricular appendage, and ventricle as current complications following acute myocardial infarction
    • (I23.8) Other current complications following acute myocardial infarction
  • (I24) Other acute ischaemic heart diseases
    • (I24.0) Coronary thrombosis not resulting in myocardial infarction
    • (I24.1) Dressler's syndrome
  • (I25) Chronic ischaemic heart disease
    • (I25.0) Atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, so described
    • (I25.1) Atherosclerotic heart disease
    • (I25.2) Old myocardial infarction
    • (I25.3) Aneurysm of heart
    • (I25.4) Coronary artery aneurysm
    • (I25.5) Ischaemic cardiomyopathy
    • (I25.6) Silent myocardial ischaemia
    • (I25.8) Other forms of chronic ischaemic heart disease
    • (I25.9) Chronic ischaemic heart disease, unspecified

(I26-I28) Pulmonary heart disease and diseases of pulmonary circulation

  • (I26) Pulmonary embolism
  • (I27) Other pulmonary heart diseases
    • (I27.0) Primary pulmonary hypertension
    • (I27.1) Kyphoscoliotic heart disease
    • (I27.2) Other secondary pulmonary hypertension
    • (I27.8) Other specified pulmonary heart diseases
    • (I27.9) Pulmonary heart disease, unspecified
  • (I28) Other diseases of pulmonary vessels
    • (I28.0) Arteriovenous fistula of pulmonary vessels
    • (I28.1) Aneurysm of pulmonary artery
    • (I28.8) Other specified diseases of pulmonary vessels
    • (I28.9) Disease of pulmonary vessels, unspecified

(I30-I52) Other forms of heart disease

Pericardium

  • (I30) Acute pericarditis
  • (I31) Other diseases of pericardium
    • (I31.0) Chronic adhesive pericarditis
    • (I31.1) Chronic constrictive pericarditis
    • (I31.2) Haemopericardium, not elsewhere classified
    • (I31.3) Pericardial effusion (noninflammatory)
    • (I31.8) Other specified diseases of pericardium
    • (I31.9) Disease of pericardium, unspecified
      • Cardiac tamponade
  • (I32) Pericarditis in diseases classified elsewhere

Endocardium (including heart valves)

  • (I33) Acute and subacute endocarditis
  • (I34) Nonrheumatic mitral valve disorders
    • (I34.0) Mitral (valve) insufficiency
      • Mitral regurgitation
    • (I34.1) Mitral (valve) prolapse
    • (I34.2) Nonrheumatic mitral (valve) stenosis
  • (I35) Nonrheumatic aortic valve disorders
    • (I35.0) Aortic (valve) stenosis
    • (I35.1) Aortic (valve) insufficiency
    • (I35.2) Aortic (valve) stenosis with insufficiency
  • (I36) Nonrheumatic tricuspid valve disorders
    • (I36.0) Nonrheumatic tricuspid (valve) stenosis
    • (I36.1) Nonrheumatic tricuspid (valve) insufficiency
    • (I36.2) Nonrheumatic tricuspid (valve) stenosis with insufficiency
  • (I37) Pulmonary valve disorders
    • (I37.0) Pulmonary valve stenosis
    • (I37.1) Pulmonary valve insufficiency
    • (I37.2) Pulmonary valve stenosis with insufficiency
  • (I38) Endocarditis, valve unspecified
  • (I39) Endocarditis and heart valve disorders in diseases classified elsewhere

Myocardium / cardiomyopathy

  • (I40) Acute myocarditis
  • (I41) Myocarditis in diseases classified elsewhere
  • (I42) Cardiomyopathy
    • (I42.0) Dilated cardiomyopathy
    • (I42.1) Obstructive hypertrophy cardiomyopathy
    • (I42.2) Other hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
    • (I42.3) Endomyocardial (eosinophilic) disease
      • Eosinophilic myocarditis
      • Endomyocardial (tropical) fibrosis
      • Löffler's endocarditis
    • (I42.4) Endocardial fibroelastosis
    • (I42.5) Other restrictive cardiomyopathy
    • (I42.6) Alcoholic cardiomyopathy
    • (I42.8) Other cardiomyopathies
      • Arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia
  • (I43) Cardiomyopathy in diseases classified elsewhere

Other

  • (I50) Heart failure
    • (I50.0) Congestive heart failure
      • Congestive heart failure
    • (I50.1) Left ventricular failure
      • Cardiac asthma
    • (I50.9) Heart failure, unspecified
  • (I51) Complications and ill-defined descriptions of heart disease
    • (I51.0) Cardiac septal defect, acquired
    • (I51.1) Rupture of chordae tendineae, not elsewhere classified
    • (I51.2) Rupture of papillary muscle, not elsewhere classified
    • (I51.3) Intracardiac thrombosis, not elsewhere classified
    • (I51.4) Myocarditis, unspecified
    • (I51.5) Myocardial degeneration
    • (I51.6) Cardiovascular disease, unspecified
    • (I51.7) Cardiomegaly
      • Ventricular hypertrophy
        • Left ventricular hypertrophy
    • (I51.8) Other ill-defined heart diseases
    • (I51.9) Heart disease, unspecified
  • (I52) Other heart disorders in diseases classified elsewhere

(I60-I69) Cerebrovascular diseases

  • (I60) Subarachnoid hemorrhage
    • (I60.0) Subarachnoid haemorrhage from carotid siphon and bifurcation
    • (I60.1) Subarachnoid haemorrhage from middle cerebral artery
    • (I60.2) Subarachnoid haemorrhage from anterior communicating artery
    • (I60.3) Subarachnoid haemorrhage from posterior communicating artery
    • (I60.4) Subarachnoid haemorrhage from basilar artery
    • (I60.5) Subarachnoid haemorrhage from vertebral artery
    • (I60.6) Subarachnoid haemorrhage from other intracranial arteries
    • (I60.7) Subarachnoid haemorrhage from intracranial artery, unspecified
  • (I61) Intracerebral haemorrhage
    • (I61.0) Intracerebral haemorrhage in hemisphere, subcortical
    • (I61.1) Intracerebral haemorrhage in hemisphere, cortical
    • (I61.2) Intracerebral haemorrhage in hemisphere, unspecified
    • (I61.3) Intracerebral haemorrhage in brain stem
    • (I61.4) Intracerebral haemorrhage in cerebellum
    • (I61.5) Intracerebral haemorrhage, intraventricular
    • (I61.6) Intracerebral haemorrhage, multiple localized
  • (I62) Other nontraumatic intracranial haemorrhage
    • (I62.0) Subdural haemorrhage (acute)(nontraumatic)
    • (I62.1) Nontraumatic extradural haemorrhage
      • Nontraumatic epidural haemorrhage
  • (I63) Cerebral infarction
    • (I63.0) Cerebral infarction due to thrombosis of precerebral arteries
    • (I63.1) Cerebral infarction due to embolism of precerebral arteries
    • (I63.2) Cerebral infarction due to unspecified occlusion or stenosis of precerebral arteries
    • (I63.3) Cerebral infarction due to thrombosis of cerebral arteries
    • (I63.4) Cerebral infarction due to embolism of cerebral arteries
    • (I63.5) Cerebral infarction due to unspecified occlusion or stenosis of cerebral arteries
    • (I63.6) Cerebral infarction due to cerebral venous thrombosis, nonpyogenic
  • (I64) Stroke, not specified as hemorrhage or infarction
  • (I65) Occlusion and stenosis of precerebral arteries, not resulting in cerebral infarction
    • (I65.0) Occlusion and stenosis of vertebral artery
    • (I65.1) Occlusion and stenosis of basilar artery
    • (I65.2) Occlusion and stenosis of carotid artery
    • (I65.3) Occlusion and stenosis of multiple and bilateral precerebral arteries
    • (I65.8) Occlusion and stenosis of other precerebral artery
    • (I65.9) Occlusion and stenosis of unspecified precerebral artery
  • (I66) Occlusion and stenosis of cerebral arteries, not resulting in cerebral infarction
    • (I66.0) Occlusion and stenosis of middle cerebral artery
    • (I66.1) Occlusion and stenosis of anterior cerebral artery
    • (I66.2) Occlusion and stenosis of posterior cerebral artery
    • (I66.3) Occlusion and stenosis of cerebellar arteries
    • (I66.4) Occlusion and stenosis of multiple and bilateral cerebral arteries
    • (I66.5) Occlusion and stenosis of other cerebral artery
    • (I66.6) Occlusion and stenosis of unspecified cerebral artery
  • (I67) Other cerebrovascular diseases
    • (I67.1) Cerebral aneurysm, nonruptured
    • (I67.2) Cerebral atherosclerosis
    • (I67.3) Progressive vascular leukoencephalopathy
      • Binswanger's disease
    • (I67.4) Hypertensive encephalopathy
    • (I67.5) Moyamoya disease
    • (I67.6) Nonpyogenic thrombosis of intracranial venous system
    • (I67.7) Cerebral arteritis, not elsewhere classified
  • (I68) Cerebrovascular disorders in diseases classified elsewhere
  • (I69) Sequelae of cerebrovascular disease

(I70-I79) Diseases of arteries, arterioles and capillaries

  • (I70) Atherosclerosis
    • arteriolosclerosis
    • arteriosclerosis
    • arteriosclerotic vascular disease
    • atheroma
  • (I71) Aortic aneurysm and dissection
    • (I71.0) Dissection of aorta (any part)
    • (I71.1) Thoracic aortic aneurysm, ruptured
    • (I71.2) Thoracic aortic aneurysm, without mention of rupture
    • (I71.3) Abdominal aortic aneurysm, ruptured
    • (I71.4) Abdominal aortic aneurysm, without mention of rupture
    • (I71.5) Thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm, ruptured
    • (I71.6) Thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm, without mention of rupture
    • (I71.8) Aortic aneurysm of unspecified site, ruptured
    • (I71.9) Aortic aneurysm of unspecified site, without mention of rupture
  • (I72) Other aneurysm
  • (I73) Other peripheral vascular diseases
    • (I73.0) Raynaud's syndrome
    • (I73.1) Thromboangiitis obliterans (Buerger)
    • (I73.8) Other specified peripheral vascular diseases
      • Acrocyanosis
      • Acroparaesthesia
      • Erythrocyanosis
      • Erythromelalgia
    • (I73.9) Peripheral vascular disease, unspecified
      • Intermittent claudication
      • Spasm of artery
  • (I74) Arterial embolism and thrombosis
  • (I77) Other disorders of arteries and arterioles
    • (I77.0) Arteriovenous fistula, acquired
    • (I77.1) Stricture of artery
    • (I77.2) Rupture of artery
    • (I77.3) Arterial fibromuscular dysplasia
    • (I77.4) Coeliac artery compression syndrome
    • (I77.5) Necrosis of artery
    • (I77.6) Arteritis, unspecified
    • (I77.8) Other specified disorders of arteries and arterioles
    • (I77.9) Disorder of arteries and arterioles, unspecified
  • (I78) Diseases of capillaries
    • (I78.0) Hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia
    • (I78.1) Naevus, non-neoplastic
      • naevus araneus
      • spider naevus
      • stellar naevus
    • (I78.8) Other diseases of capillaries
    • (I78.9) Disease of capillaries, unspecified
  • (I79) Disorders of arteries, arterioles and capillaries in diseases classified elsewhere

(I80-I89) Diseases of veins, lymphatic vessels and lymph nodes, not elsewhere classified

  • (I80) Phlebitis and thrombophlebitis
    • (I80.0) Phlebitis and thrombophlebitis of superficial vessels of lower extremities
    • (I80.1) Phlebitis and thrombophlebitis of femoral vein
    • (I80.2) Phlebitis and thrombophlebitis of other deep vessels of lower extremities
      • Deep vein thrombosis NOS
  • (I81) Portal vein thrombosis
  • (I82) Other venous embolism and venous thrombosis
    • (I82.0) Budd-Chiari syndrome
    • (I82.1) Thrombophlebitis migrans
    • (I82.2) Embolism and thrombosis of vena cava
    • (I82.3) Embolism and thrombosis of renal vein
    • (I82.8) Embolism and thrombosis of other specified veins
      • Paget-Schroetter disease
  • (I83) Varicose veins of lower extremities
    • (I83.0) Varicose veins of lower extremities with ulcer
      • Varicose ulcer (lower extremity, any part)
    • (I83.1) Varicose veins of lower extremities with inflammation
    • (I83.2) Varicose veins of lower extremities with both ulcer and inflammation
    • (I83.9) Varicose veins of lower extremities without ulcer or inflammation
  • (I84) Haemorrhoids
    • (I84.6) Residual haemorrhoidal skin tags
  • (I85) Oesophageal varices
  • (I86) Varicose veins of other sites
    • (I86.0) Sublingual varices
    • (I86.1) Scrotal varices
      • Varicocele
    • (I86.2) Pelvic varices
    • (I86.3) Vulval varices
    • (I86.4) Gastric varices
    • (I86.8) Varicose veins of other specified sites
  • (I87) Other disorders of veins
    • (I87.0) Postphlebitic syndrome
    • (I87.1) Compression of vein
      • Superior vena cava syndrome
    • (I87.2) Venous insufficiency (chronic)(peripheral)
    • (I87.8) Other specified disorders of veins
    • (I87.9) Disorder of vein, unspecified
  • (I88) Nonspecific lymphadenitis
  • (I89) Other noninfective disorders of lymphatic vessels and lymph nodes
    • (I89.0) Lymphoedema, not elsewhere classified
    • (I89.1) Lymphangitis
    • (I89.8) Other specified noninfective disorders of lymphatic vessels and lymph nodes
    • (I89.9) Noninfective disorder of lymphatic vessels and lymph nodes, unspecified

(I95-I99) Other and unspecified disorders of the circulatory system

  • (I95) Hypotension
    • (I95.0) Idiopathic hypotension
    • (I95.1) Orthostatic hypotension
    • (I95.2) Hypotension due to drugs
    • (I95.8) Hypotension, other
    • (I95.9) Hypotension, unspecified
  • (I97) Postprocedural disorders of circulatory system, not elsewhere classified
    • (I97.0) Postcardiotomy syndrome
  • (I98) Other disorders of circulatory system in diseases classified elsewhere
  • (I99) Other and unspecified disorders of circulatory system

Maps ICD-10 Chapter IX: Diseases of the circulatory system



Excludes

  • Certain conditions originating in the perinatal period (P04-P96)
  • Certain infectious and parasitic diseases (A00-B99)
  • Complications of pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium (O00-O9A)
  • Congenital malformations, deformations and chromosomal abnormalities (Q00-Q99)
  • Endocrine, nutritional, and metabolic diseases (E00-E88)
  • Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes (S00-T88)
  • Neoplasms (C00-D49)
  • Symptoms, signs, and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, NEC (R00-R94)
  • Systemic connective tissue disorders (M30-M36)
  • Transient cerebral ischemic attack an related syndromes (G45.-)

University of North Carolina Wilmington - ppt download
src: slideplayer.com


See also

  • List of ICD-10 codes
  • International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems
  • List of ICD-9 codes 390-459: diseases of the circulatory system

University of North Carolina Wilmington - ppt download
src: slideplayer.com


References

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments